||The Purchase Process:
- Call or complete contact form to let us know what you are
- We will answer any questions you may have by phone.
- If you decide that you are ready to purchase a Bear Creek
Jack Russell, then you can either schedule an appointment to
meet our puppies or place a $200 deposit. A deposit will hold
one of our currently available puppies or reserve your spot on
our waiting list for future litters. Deposits are nonrefundable
and are applied toward the purchase price.
- The balance on your puppy (plus any shipping charges) is
due before he or she goes home. Pick up or shipping can be
arranged at 8 weeks of age. If you need us to keep your
puppy longer than 8 weeks then you must pay the balance by
8 weeks of age or it will be offered for sale to another person.
About the Puppies / Pricing:
- Puppies are typically priced at $750.
- Shipping to US airports (when available) is $300.
- We sometimes have older pet quality puppies or young adults
available at a reduced price. You must be able to pick them
up- absolutely no shipping. Please inquire on availability.
- We will place a show or breeding prospect puppy in an
approved home or kennel. No puppy mills or brokers please.
- Our puppies go home with age appropriate shots, wormings,
tails docked, a health guarantee and registration papers. A
puppy that is shipped will also come with a crate and travel
- Deposits can be made by PayPal (see link below).
- Preferably, the balance will be paid by cash at time of pick up.
- For puppies being shipped we accept postal money orders
(purchased at your local US post office), Western Union, or
personal checks with a two week clearing period.
- We do not accept credit cards/ PayPal for the balance.